How to use Android Auto in your Mercedes-Benz
Video guide to connecting your Android phone to your Mercedes-Benz entertainment system
How do you use Android Auto in your Mercedes-Benz? Follow along with the video guide below to connect your Android phone to your Mercedes-Benz car’s entertainment system. You can find vehicles with Android Auto here at Aristocrat Motors in Merriam, KS.
Mercedes-Benz Android Auto video by Mercedes-Benz USA
We have a quick guide to Android Auto connection below, but this video gives a great visual. Plus, it answers the following questions.
- What are the entertainment features of Android Auto?
- Can you send a text message using Android Auto?
- How can I switch from Android Auto to other vehicle controls?
Steps to connecting to Android Auto in a Mercedes-Benz
In case you missed any of the steps in the video above, we’ve copied them here. Our staff can help with any other questions. Follow these quick steps to connect your phone to your car.
- With your car on, plug your phone into a USB cord, and plug the other end into your car, in the port with the smartphone integration symbol.
- The first time you connect, choose Start Automatically.
- Use the dial, buttons, or voice controls in your vehicle to control Android Auto features.