Nationwide Vehicle Shipping Service
Buying a car can be a complicated process for some. Whether it’s the make, model, interior, MPG, etc., finding the ideal vehicle can often be a challenge. When you eventually find the perfect car, you might discover it’s not even in the same state.
Aristocrat Motors doesn’t want you to settle for less, if you want that car, it should be yours. Yet how can you go about buying a car in another state? Our staff has put together a guide for not only buying a car out of state, but the services we provide.
Can I Buy a Car in Another State?
The answer to that question is a resounding Yes. You can buy a car in a different state and bring it home. However, to do that, you’ll need to take care of a few things and have the proper documentation.
After purchasing it elsewhere, you’re going to have to register your car at home with your local DMV. Among the things you’ll need when going there include:
- Bill of Sale.
- Proof of State Residency.
- Completed Vehicle Transaction Form.
- Title of Your New Car Signed by The Prior Owner.
- The Lienholder’s Name and Address if There’s a Loan on it.
- Completed Odometer Disclosure.
- Tax Form RUT-50 Private Party Vehicle Tax Transaction.
- Money For Registration Fees.
- Proof of Insurance.
Make sure you explain everything in detail to the DMV employee to avoid any snafus during this process. Beyond fees, you’ll be receiving your new title from them in the mail soon after.
Taxes & Fees on Out-of-State Cars
When buying out of state, make sure to pay the difference in sales tax between your state and the one you’re purchasing in. There are also processing fees, but it won’t be too expensive as it’s similar to new car registration in Wichita. If you have any questions about fees, our finance team can assist.
How Much Does it Cost to Ship a Car?
Car shipping prices can depend on the vehicle and shipping option you choose. At Aristocrat Motors, we offer nationwide shipping through fully insured carries, and we’d be happy to provide you with a quote!
Learn More About Out-of-State Car Shipping & Shopping Today!
If you’re ready to buy a car out of state, Aristocrat Motors offers its own accommodations for its nationwide shipping service. Among these are:
- Shuttle services to and from Kansas City International Airport from our dealership if you wish to drive your new car home.
- Hotel booking services.
- Exclusive hotel rate agreements.
- Several shipping options with trusted and fully insured carriers.
- For those who choose to have the vehicle shipped, we take extensive photos of the vehicle going into transport showcasing that your vehicle is leaving our store in pristine condition.
Let us know if you’re ready to make a deal and contact us today!