Archive for July, 2018
Aristocrat Motors, a leading high-end, luxury dealership in the Kansas City automotive market, is looking to add a qualified FULL OR PART TIME AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN to our team! We are looking for an experienced Porsche Classic technician. Candidate must have skills and knowledge with air/oil cooled engines as well as water cooled powertrains. You must be organized, able to work independently and in a group environment. If you have the necessary skills our state of the art facility awaits you.
Aristocrat Motors offers a unified team environment, great benefits, and ongoing training, and support for its employees. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend. You can apply directly by visiting the following or you can respond directly to this ad with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to…
· Test drive vehicles to test components and systems
· Ability to use diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
· Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
· Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
· Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
· Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
· Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
· 401(k) plan with company match
· Paid Time-Off
· Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
· Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
· At least 1 year dealership experience
· Must own hand tools