Aristocrat Motors, a leading high-end, luxury dealership in the Kansas City automotive market, is looking to add a qualified SALES SPECIALIST to our team! We have an opening to sell luxury automobiles and be rewarded for it with one of the best pay plans in the area. You have support from a fully integrated CRM system and leads from a growing internet program.
Aristocrat Motors offers a unified team environment, great benefits, and ongoing training and support for its employees. Previous automotive sales experience is preferred but not required. Apply today or refer a qualified friend. You can apply by visiting www.soaveautomotivegroup.com/careers.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Provides excellent customer service by helping customers select a vehicle that fits their needs and maintaining acceptable survey scores
- Explains product performance, application, and benefits to customer by describing all optional equipment available
- Demonstrates new (and used, when necessary) vehicles
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge on new products, features, and accessories available
- Maintains a prospect development system by following up with active prospects using the Dealership’s Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Follows up with previous customers for referrals and future sales
- Works without constant supervision
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Previous sales and customer service experience
Easy Related Posts
The Stadium Factor: How Architects Can Help Propel Soccer’s Rising Popularity in the U.S.
by RYAN GEDNEY | photos courtesy of HOK As excitement around the World Cup lingers, designers ...read more
Are You As Happy As You Want to Be? Or Hopeful to Kick It Up a Notch?
by DR. LINDA MOORE Happiness is often more elusive than it needs to be. That’s possibly ...read more
His. Hers. Theirs.
by STACY DOWNS | photos by LAURIE KILGORE The brisker weather of autumn is just around ...read more
Tom Strongman: Talent and Happenstance
by PATRICIA O'DELL | photos by TOM STRONGMAN Tom Strongman's 49-year career as a photojournalist started ...read more