Aristocrat Motors, a leading high-end, luxury dealership in the Kansas City automotive market, is looking to add a qualified FACILITIES ASSISTANT to our team! This position entails assisting the Buildings Operations Manager in maintaining the exteriors and interiors of our 3 dealerships. All applicants who apply must be willing to travel to all 3 dealerships in Merriam, KS; Kansas City, MO; and Topeka, KS.
Aristocrat Motors offers a unified team environment, great benefits, and ongoing training and support for its employees. Apply today or refer a qualified friend. You can apply by visiting the following www.soaveautomotivegroup.com/careers. We look forward to hearing for you!
Job duties include, but are not limited to….
- Maintaining properties and buildings at Aristocrat Motors, Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City, and BMW\Volkswagen of Topeka
- Doing tasks that include plumbing, painting, electrical, HVAC, and light construction work
- Carrying objects that are over 25 lbs.
- Communicating directly with the administrative assistant and buildings operations manager
- Attending safety compliancy meetings on a quarterly basis
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- At least 1 year of maintenance experience is preferred
Easy Related Posts
Behind the Design
by BILL JOHNSON | photos by ANDREA FREMIOTTI On August 26, Mercedes-Benz Stadium hosted its first ...read more
Meet Me at the Corner
words by PATRICK MULVIHILL | food photos by ANNA PETROW When your city is known as ...read more
A New ‘Fountain’ for Kansas City
words by ROBERT HELLWEG Downtown’s “Fountain of Youth” will be built on a prized plot of ...read more
Kansas City's Unique Automobile Row
by SUSAN RICHARDS JOHNSON | photos courtesty of KC LIBRARY ARCHIVES Automobiles have become an important ...read more